Shiva Amvaj Three-Phase Ampere Control Relay
In addition to displaying current, Shiva Amvaj Three-Phase Ampere Control Relay protects three-phase motors against over current, undercurrent, and current asymmetry.
- Measures and displays current; protects against over current, undercurrent, and current asymmetry.
- Adjustable min and max current and alarm threshold
- Adjustable delayed start for heavy motors
- Built-in alarm for error warning
- Two separate relays for ALARM and TRIP
- Ten indicators:
- AC: grid electricity
- Alarm Relay: alarm relay mode
- Trip Relay: trip relay mode
- Delay Start: delayed initial start (3-300 sec)
- CT: display and adjust CT (5–1000A)
- Delay Off: delayed disconnect (2–60 sec)
- Unbalance: current asymmetry (10–100% CT)
- Max: max current (0.01A–120% CT)
- Alarm: alarm current (0–120% CT)
- Min: min current (0–120% CT)
Note: indicators blink when in adjustment mode.
- Terminal wiring and installation manuals
Note: initial start time is the time after starting during which no current increase factors in.
- supply voltage/external RESET: 180-250 VAC/PH-N /50-60 Hz
- Accuracy: 0.5% ± 1digit
- Adjustment time for CT and other parameters: five minutes from connection to power
- Operating conditions
- Temperature: -20 to 65 oC
- Humidity: 70%
- Output: two 16A relays