Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Ammeter
Introducing Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Ammeter
With a single-phase power supply, Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Ammeter can measure and display currents of 0.01A to 6000A in different CT ranges. This device is equipped with maximum current registration system and current is measured via mean and TRUE RMS methods.
Technical Specifications of Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Ammeter
- Supply voltage: 180-250 VAC/50-60 Hz
- Current measurement accuracy: 0.5% ± ۱ digit
- Standard CTs tuneable on the device:
CT (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600, 750, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000) / 5
- Time for tuning CT: 5 minutes after power is connected
- Temperature range: -20ºC … +۶۵ºC
- Maximum humidity conditions: 70%
- Guide to installation and wiring of the device terminals
Features of Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Ammeter
- Measuring and displaying current using mean and TRUE RMS methods
- Registering and displaying maximum current
- CT tuneability and displayability
- Displaying overcurrent error in CTs
- Four indicators for showing
mean current: AVERAGE
real current: TRUE
maximum current: MAX
tuning and displaying CT: CT
- Precise tuneability of CT for calibration
- key: Increasing the value of CT while tuning CT and its error, setting to zero the registered maximum current
- key: Decreasing the value of CT while tuning CT and its error
- key: Selecting one of the four display modes of the device
How to Select and Tune the Intended CT
Once the device is connected to power and the intended CT is selected and connections to the respective terminals are done according to the installation plan, CT is tuned is follows:
Use key to put the device in CT display mode, while CT indicator turns on. Select the intended CT range using and keys. Then, go to CT fine tuning by pressing again.
At this stage, the value of the intended CT may be changed for correcting possible CT error and increasing accuracy up to ±۲۵ times the unit of current measurement.
Then, when key is pressed, SAVE is displayed, the tunings are saved, and the device goes back to displaying the mean value of current.
If the intended CT is tuned to 5, CT value may be changed up to ±۲۵ times 0.01 (current measurement accuracy), which would be ±۰٫۲۵, at the fine tuning stage of CT. That is, CT value may range from 4.75 to 5.25.
Note: CT tuning is only possible during the first five minutes when power is connected. Should you need changes and alterations to the CT range, disconnect the device from power, reconnect power, and re-do tuning.
Once CT is tuned in normal mode, AVERAGE indicator turns on as a sign of displaying mean current, and the current passing through CT is displayed using the accuracies in the technical specifications.
You may change current calculation method from mean to TRUE RMS method by pressing key.
You may see the maximum current registered using key and with MAX indicator turned on. In this mode, by pressing down key, there is a count-down from 5 to 1 and as soon as 0 comes up, the maximum current registered is set to zero.
Note: If you let go of the key before the count-down is over, the maximum current will not be set to zero, and this action should be repeated.
Note: A quantity of current must at least last 15 seconds in order to be registered as the maximum current.