Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Voltmeter
Introducing Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Voltmeter
Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Voltmeter is designed and manufactured with socket terminals and extraordinary efficiency for measuring and displaying 6 parameters of voltage, 6 parameters of maximum voltage, 6 parameters of minimum voltage (R, S, and T to null phase voltages and RS, RT, and ST line voltages), and the grid frequency (phase R).
Technical Specifications of Shiva Amvaj 48×96 Voltmeter
- Supply voltage: 180-250 VAC/R-N/50-60 Hz
- Input voltage: 300-500 VAC/3PH/50-60 Hz
- Voltage measurement accuracy: 1V
- Frequency measurement accuracy: 0.1 Hz
- Temperature range: -20ºC … +۶۵ºC
- Maximum humidity conditions: 70%
Key Functions and Introducing Indicators
By pressing this key on any of voltage parameters that are being displayed, it may be locked. Voltage parameter display may be set to a rotating mode by pressing the key again. Commensurate with the display of each voltage parameter, the respective indicators (R, S, T, RS, RT, ST) turn on.
- V/F key
The display of grid voltage or frequency may be selected by pressing this key.
When grid frequency (phase R) is displayed, FREQ indicator turns on.
- V / MAX / MIN key
By pressing this key a number of times, display of voltage, maximum voltage, or minimum voltage may be selected while the respective indicators, i.e. VOLT, MAX, and MIN turn on.
- When maximum or minimum voltage is being displayed, six modes of maximum or minimum voltage display of R, S, T, RS, RT, and ST (with the indicators turning on) may be selected by pressing key a number of times. By pressing down key and the display of count-down from 5 to 0, the registered maximum or minimum voltages are set to zero.
Note 1: A quantity of voltage must at least last 5 seconds in order to be registered as the maximum or minimum voltage.
Note 2: If no key is pressed for 10 seconds when maximum or minimum voltages are being displayed, the display goes back to voltage display mode.
Note 3: When power is disconnected, the registered values for maximum and minimum voltages as well as the rotating or fixed display modes of voltages are saved.