TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER 0..900
Shiva Amvaj thermostat 0..900 is a fully microprocessor-controlled system using K-type thermocouple is able to display temperature up to 900ºC.
- Having indicators to display
- PV : real temperature
- SV : adjusted temperature
- LED(REL) : relay connection
- Temperature measurement accuracy of 1ºC
- OFF and ON band adjustment of hysteresis output
- OFF and ON delay time adjustment
- Sensor disconnecting recognition
- Device calibration according to desired reference
- Power voltage : 180-250 VAC/50-60Hz
- Temperature measurement interval : 0-900ºC
- Sensor : K-type thermocouple
- Efficiency at
Temperature : -20ºC..+65ºC
Humidity : 70%
- Output : 5A relay
۲ indicators are used to display PV(PROCESS VALUE) measuring temperature and SV(SETPOINT VALUE) adjusted temperature.
Connect the thermocouple to system based on schematic considering following notifications:
۱ – K-Type thermocouple
۲ – The thermocouple connection wire to device should be as short as possible.
۳ – keep thermocouple connection wire far from high voltage cables.
Note1 : if thermocouple connection wires are long, the error of measuring temperature could be compensated in calibration section according to table 2.
Note2 : If thermocouple is separated from Device unexpectedly ,PV indicator displays SEN blinking in order to show sensor disconnection. This message will be shown until sensor reconnects.
Note3 : If thermocouple specific terminals becomes short circuit(connect together by a wire),PV indicator displays environment temperature.
Set 4 following parameters according to table 1
- Temperature(SU) : desired temperature for thermocouple environment
- Hysteresis(HYS) : if temperature changes around adjusted temperature (SU) occurs quickly, it causes output relay to get disconnected and connected continuously.To refuse this you can adjust HYS parameter from 2ºC to 10% of SU temp.So when thermocouple warms to reach SU temperature, output relay gets disconnected. It is reconnected by decreasing temperature and reaching to SU-HYS.
- Delay time for relay disconnection(OFF) : to refuse the effect of transient mode when relay is disconnected, set this time from 0 to 99 seconds.
In this situation output relay wouldn’t be disconnected upon reaching temperature to SU.So to make relay disconnected, temperature must be equal or more than SU at a minimum disconnection delay time duration.
- Delay time for relay connection(ON) : This parameter is considered like previous one in order to refuse the effect of transient mode at relay reconnection time. To make relay reconnected, thermocouple temperature must be less than SU-HYS at the adjusted time for connection delay.
|Enter to adjustment mode||PV indicator||SV indicator(blinking)||Adjusting value
|Delay time for relay connection|
|Delay time for relay disconnection|
|Output disconnection and connection band|
|Save Applied changes|
In the event that displayed temperature by device varies from your reference temperature you can calibrate the device according to table2.
|۵ seconds||Temperature difference for calibrate|
|Save Applied changes|
Example: if temperature displayed by thermostat is 2ºC more than reference temperature you must set number -2 in this stage.
Note: if an interruption occurs or no key is pressed during device adjusting or temp calibrating, device returns to normal mode or displaying thermocouple environment temp after 6 seconds and no changes would be saved.